Sunday, June 14, 2020

Burnished Clay

The best we can hope for...
I'm going to keep this short. I decided I needed to paint my living room and dining area this weekend. Matt warned me he would not be helping, but that I could do whatever I wanted. I took his challenge. I did it, but I spent the entirety of the weekend climbing up and down a ladder or walking miles around the neighborhood. The only other news I have to share is that we had our first meal out (as in we got takeout) in FOUR MONTHS. I am not exaggerating. The last time we went out to eat was February 18th...I made Matt check credit card statements to verify this. Of course we had Katerina's! I don't even have good pictures to share. My hands hurt. Tomorrow begins my summer break!



Wanted to climb the ladder ever 5 minutes
Also got some fun mail

The flamingos are at the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment