Friday, July 29, 2011

Vacation Time!

After this week, I am more than ready for vacation. We've been having a little too much together-ness and sister time in the babysitting world. I have seen not only World War three break out this week, but possibly four, five, and six too. This was the first week anyone has been banished to their room. And today I didn't just have my regular three, but the neighbor's three as well. Lesson learned: I will never have six children. Ever. The Duggar's house must be really loud.

Tomorrow we are headed north to New England for the week. We will be visiting Matt's family in Massachusetts and as well as spending some time in Maine. It's going to be a very exciting week. There are lots of events planned, but I have to save the details for a later date. Anyone else take any exciting trips this summer? Look forward to some pictures from Yankee (not the baseball kind, the civil war kind) territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment