Tuesday, December 13, 2011

All I want to do...

...is think about where I'm going on my honeymoon. It's a problem. Although, in my opinion, a great problem to have. I would say I spend a great portion of my after work and after dinner time researching airfare, resorts, countries, etc. for a honeymoon. Do I have bridesmaids yet? No. Do I have a definite idea of flowers? Not really. But obviously honeymoon destinations are more important. Now I task you dear reader with two questions to answer. 1. Where did you go/want to go on your honeymoon? And 2. What are your ideas for our honeymoon? Please take into consideration that Matt is not someone who can sit on the beach all day. We can still go to a beach, but there needs to be some other activities around as well. Yay! Can't wait to read suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. Robb and I went to Maui. We spent 10 days in Maui and had lots to do. In fact, we barely sat on the beach. I would highly recommend Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I recall correctly, you've already been to Hawaii so it's probably not as exciting of a destination for you. But we went to Oahu..we definitely did the beach, but we did lots of other stuff too! There are things that would definitely interest Matt..obvi, Pearl Harbor. We also did a historical tour of the island, which was really interesting. We did a helicopter ride, too. Can't wait to hear what you guys decide on for your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete