Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011


I had a lovely time visiting my family for Christmas this year. I got to go home for about a week and get some wedding things settled. Matt, Caitlin, Mike and I got to go to the Steeler game on Christmas Eve. The game wasn't the most exciting, but we had a good time watching people and providing our own entertainment. 

If looks could kill...we definitely would have died on Christmas
We had Christmas at my parents house this year. It was a ridiculous time as usual. The highlight of the night was probably the game I got as part of the grab bag. My cousin, Sarah, got me the game Quelf which we all played after we finished opening presents. In my opinion...it's a formalized game of King's Cup. The picture to the right is the result of wine and too much fun with Quelf, but it's my favorite picture for the night. 

I'm pretty bummed I'm towards the end of my break. I typically do not like New Year's Eve, but we are going to a party at my friend Melissa's tonight and I am looking forward to it. New Year's day I do love because of the good football and we had a great tradition growing up. More details on that later, but for now...HAPPY 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment