Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Love

{ONE}



Matthew Keough. It's only appropriate that Valentine's Day falls on a {Friday Love} Day. Happy Valentine's Day, Matt! Number {TWO} is also a great Valentine's song :)

{TWO}



{THREE}

Big Snow. I am so excited we got more than a couple inches of snow this week! It was so fun. I think Matt might think differently since he did the majority of the shoveling, but I would take one big snowstorm every year. Preferably in February!

{FOUR}

Coffee at home. One of my favorite parts of weekends, snow days, and holidays from school is getting to sit and have my coffee at home. I swear it tastes better.

{FIVE}

Olympics. I live with someone who claims to "hate the Olympics." I also live with someone who hasn't stopped watching the Olympics and always has commentary of his own to add to the nightly events. I have been enjoying the nightly events. It's kind of fun watching sports you really don't know anything about and don't normally get to see on TV. I think my favorites so far are the skiing events and ice skating.

No comments:

Post a Comment