Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Love

{ONE}

Humans of New York. Occasionally I scroll by a post by them on Facebook. I enjoy reading the stories. I saw {this one} earlier this week and it made me laugh. 

{TWO}



Holiday Cups & Holiday Drinks at Starbucks. Even though I don't frequent Starbucks, or even drink much caffeine anymore, the appearance of the holiday cups at Starbucks is still exciting. I had a good excuse to stop by this week and have one :) 

{THREE}

Masterchef Junior. A new season of the show premiered this week. I have never regularly watched Masterchef or Masterchef Junior, but Wednesday night's viewing was a gem. These kids make my recipes look like a joke. They mean business. Their stuff is restaurant quality and it's seriously beautiful. There are also two girls on there that are just too much. Abby and Oona...check them out. 

{FOUR}

Kitchen Library. Two of my favorite things combined. What a {great idea}. 

{FIVE}

Facebook Messenger. Seriously. I've read some articles about how people HATE messenger with a violent passion. I, however, don't know if I could go on without it. It's free texting, friends! This statement may be dramatic, but there was a time when I was in big trouble for over texting people out of network. Facebook messenger has saved me. Thank you Mark Zuckerberg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment