Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving!

My Entire Family
We had a fabulous Thanksgiving yesterday! For the first time in a long time every member of my family was home and we celebrated together. Our dinner was delicious and the company was even better. I only wish there was a videographer. I'm fairly certain the event could have been picked up as a reality show for Bravo. We are all very lucky to have each other and be able to celebrate as one large family.

The Girl Cousins 
To commemorate the occasion we had to take an entire family photo. Again, it should have been a video instead of a single picture. In case you are wondering who took the photo, it was the ever so lucky significant others of two of my cousins. I'm not positive they will be coming back for Christmas festivities. 

All the cousins and Grandma Nancy
Earlier in the morning some of us participated in the Pittsburgh Turkey Trot. I will be posting more about this as a part of Marathon Monday. It was MUCH better weather than last Thanksgiving. I was definitely thankful for that. It was also great to be able to work up an appetite for all the great food later in the day. Overall, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with so much to be thankful for this year. More to come on other outings in Pittsburgh during our visit soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment