Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring :)

Today marks the first official day of Spring! Yay! And miraculously it has actually felt like Spring here in Northern Virginia, allergies and all, this weekend. Friday was the best. It was almost 80 degrees and sunny. The bad news is...work got in the way and I didn't really get to take full advantage of the lovely weather. I did take a nice run/walk around my neighborhood once I got home though. More on the agonizing walk /run event in the future. Saturday turned out to be nicer than predicted and inspired my makeover of our outdoor space! My parents had got Matt the little grill that you can see in this picture for Christmas. I put it together and set it up outside and then, of course, I had to go to Target for some furniture. I'm so thrilled about this. In fact I'm so thrilled that I'm blogging from that one chair right now, and trust me it's not warm yet. I think you may also be able to see the heartwrenching lemon tree in this picture. Please note that after it bloomed and was the prettiest lemon tree ever for about 2 weeks, it has dropped all but two of it's leaves and is very bald. Tempermental. This tree is a diva, no joke. Apparently all lemon trees have an attitude. At least thats what the internet said. I hope everyone is enjoying some nice weather today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment