Thursday, March 10, 2011

Recipe of the Week!



Ravioli with Sage-Butter and Walnuts

This was seriously beyond yum! Its probably one of the best things I have made in awhile and it's great because it was soooo easy.

Ingredients:
1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
2 teaspoons honey
1 bay leaf
6 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup sage leaves
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 pound ravioli

Directions:
Combine balsamic vinegar with honey and bay leaf in a pan over medium heat. Cook until syrupy. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sage and walnuts and cook about 3 minutes. Toss the butter sauce with the cooked ravioli. Drizzle with the balsamic sauce and eat!

Easy, right? I highly suggest this. I will definitely add it to my somewhat regular list.

1 comment:

  1. You are quite the chef! I am thoroughly enjoying the recipes each week..and I'm loving this week's action shot. :)

    ReplyDelete