Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Recipe of the Week!

Buffalo Chicken Dip
Ok so this looks totally disgusting. Bad photography. Trust me. This stuff is the bomb. Perfect for tailgates or just hanging out and watching football. This is one thing I made for our PSU tailgate hence the terrible presentation and it also had to be cooked in this container on a grill. It went through a lot. I use the Frank's Red Hot Recipe, but I typically make what their recipe calls for and then adjust until it tastes like I want it to. Mostly, I add a lot more hot sauce. So here you go friends!

8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup blue cheese dressing (you could also do ranch)
1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
2 cans (12.5 oz.) chunk chicken breast

Mix together and bake in the oven at 350 for about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment