Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Love

{ONE}

Spring Break. I can't believe it has finally arrived. In a school year that started out as the longest fall ever, followed by the longest Virginia winter ever, spring has surely sprung. I plan to spend my break relaxing, doing miles, and spending time with my mom.

{TWO}




Front Porch Sitting. I have been spending a lot of quality time on our front porch. In fact, I'm writing this post from the front porch. Sometimes there's good people watching. The only thing that is not good is the bird action. I can't handle the birds.

{THREE}




Cherry Blossoms. It's peak bloom this weekend for the blossoms. They are so pretty! It's really something everyone should see at least once. The only thing is the crowds. It's rough, but worth it as long as you go with the mentality that you are going nowhere fast.

{FOUR}




Caitlin. Apparently it was national sibling day yesterday. I never got to post a picture of my one and only sibling, so I am taking that opportunity today.

{FIVE}

Franklin Regional. Lots of love and prayers for my alma mater on this Friday. We are FR!

No comments:

Post a Comment