Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Love

I wasn't going to post a {Friday Love} today. I was thinking about what I would post briefly on my way home. I didn't think that I could come up with five quality things, and I didn't feel like trying too much harder. Then I was doing some reading this evening and found this video on kindness. I really like it...especially the second half. I decided to use it as my one and only {love} this Friday.


I believe the most valuable point in here is that sometimes kindness is HARD. In my perception it can be hard for various reasons, but also in this video he states that the most regrettable moments of his life are failures of kindness. My goal for the final countdown this school year is to remember kindness, both professionally and personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment