Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Love

{ONE}

Final Decisions. I am a person who loves to know what they're doing. Someone who almost always has a plan. I have been wavering on a few decisions that needed to be made, and I finally made one this week. It feels so much better to have made a decision. I'm going to let you in on the details on Monday :)

{TWO}

Something to Look Forward To. This Friday one and two are related, so I not going to give away too many details, but I'm sure you know the feeling I'm referring to...big, exciting plans to look forward to.

{THREE}


Doc Nix & the Green Machine. There was a video that went viral earlier this week of George Mason University's band, the Green Machine, playing a Rage Against the Machine song. I wanted to tell everyone who watched it that it really did them no justice. Matt attended GMU for graduate school so we attended a few events there. The Green Machine performed at all of them. Seriously they are better than the event you are going to see...so much fun to watch. And Doc Nix, the pimped out director, is a show in himself.

{FOUR}

The Return of Primetime TV. Even though we did some great throwback TV watching via Netflix this summer, it's exciting to have some of our favorite shows back this fall. I'm especially excited about Modern Family and Parenthood being back in the rotation.

{FIVE}

Coworkers. I have A LOT of interesting coworkers. The cast of characters that make up that staff is truly something special. This week at work was busy, eventful, and not always positive, but each day at least one of my coworkers made my days with a hilarious story, exciting plans, or just by being a nice person. I am also super excited that my new co-counselor is awesome!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment