Monday, October 13, 2014

Marathon Monday

Well friends, not every week in half marathon training can be magical. It's not like this past week was bad, just nothing exciting. I mentioned just briefly last Monday that I was finally reunited last Sunday with my running partner. That was the highlight. Running with a friend is always more entertaining than logging the miles on your own in my book. I have a lot less of {these} crazy thoughts when running with someone. We did our long run for the week together and then I did three more weekday runs alone, for a total of 15.27 miles this week.

Weekday runs are my biggest challenge. Somedays it's just the last thing I want to do, but I have been trying to keep myself in a good routine. I bring my clothes to school and change before I leave. That makes it easier to come home and get going, or to just do my miles around my school. I am hoping that my motivation and self-discipline can hold out for the next 88 days. Going on a RUNcation is definitely a motivating factor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment