Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Recipe of the Week!

Sausage Balls
Installment #2 of the breakfast series...remember I had to make a couple of dishes for my team's birthday breakfast as school last month. Behold the sausage ball. Super easy and for some reason I love these. I was glad they were pretty much gone by the time I got to them. When I made these for school I made them to completion the night before, let them cool, and put them in the fridge overnight. In the morning I just warmed them up in the oven before leaving for work. I only did this because I had a lot of other things to do in the morning. Otherwise, they are so simple and quick I would have just done them in the same morning I wanted to serve them.

Ingredients:
1 lb. spicy Italian sausage
2 cups Bisquick
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl combine all ingredients until well integrated. Roll into small balls and place on baking sheets. Bake in the oven until golden brown and cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment