Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Love

{ONE}

Almond milk. Why have I waited so long? So yum!

{TWO}


I have never felt like one of these stupid pictures everyone posts on Facebook has described me better.

{THREE}

Tony's Pizza. If you live in Northern Virginia, you most likely know Tony's Pizza. Before I went for my first time ever last year (about this time of year actually, yes it took me 5 years of living here), I thought seriously people, it's pizza. But it really is so good. I always try to take our visitors there, but they never pick it. They are missing out. The one on Mathis Avenue in Manassas is my favorite. It's New York style pizza and they have this really bomb Greek Salad that I highly recommend. 

{FOUR}

Shark Tank. Shark Tank is one of the very, very few shows that we can both agree on in our house. It's kind of a Friday night tradition.

{FIVE}

Superbowl Sunday. Just because it's a good excuse to eat junk food every year and even if your team isn't playing you can watch the commercials!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, and yes to Shark Tank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I miss Tony's so much. The one on Mathis is far superior to the one in Haymarket. The stromboli/calzone are ahhhhhh so good. We used to go there all the time. If you've never been to Guapo's on the corner of 28/Manassas Dr - just keep going down Mathis, you should go. It's delicious and fun little place (not pizza).
    And Shark Tank is one of my guilty pleasures. Annie hates it. But I love it! In fact, I'm watching it RIGHT NOW. True story.
    And I'm making these for the Super Bowl: http://thecuttingedgeofordinary.blogspot.com/2011/01/are-you-ready-for-some-football.html
    Made them the last 2 years and holy bejesus are they awesome.

    ReplyDelete