Saturday, March 21, 2020

Christmas Cookies


That's where we are at. Christmas cookies. We were deciding what to have for dinner since we are running out of our non shelf stable food, and Matt honestly suggested Christmas cookies. So I said sure, why not. I had a jar of dry ingredients that someone made me for Christmas and we never made them. Turns out they are great in March and with ribs (one of the only cuts of meat I could find at Wegmans last Thursday) and brussel sprouts.


We need a trip to the grocery store soon, but the question in my mind is when is the best time to go so that I can find a decent amount of the things we need (mostly fruits, veggies, eggs, meat would also probably be a good idea). We also need a few things from Target as well as extra prescriptions and EpiPens, the current ones expire at the end of this month, but we also can't get them until the 23rd (insurance rules). It would be great to be able to find everything all at one time.


In other news, we were able to get out for a long walk this morning to see the blue bells on the trail near our house. I made Quinn take a few pics in her Easter dress. Matt and Quinn did a few of the Mo Willems drawing videos after we got back, and of course we really just hung around the house all day. It's movie night and we are naturally watching Frozen II for the 2nd time this week. I'm trying not to eat all the cookies before the end of the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment