Sunday, March 22, 2020

Elsa

Elsa goes for a walk.
Check on your friends with strong willed daughters. We are not OK. 

Have you all seen that little meme circulating on Facebook? It's about me. I'm your friend. My daughter is strong willed. It is HARD. She will drag out an argument for hours because she thinks she is right. I have no one to blame but myself for this. She is MY kid. And in the long run I will be glad for this...but OMG, LET IT GO, ELSA.

Elsa goes to church.
Quinn was Elsa all day today. Elsa went to church (nice that everyone "at church" didn't have to witness my parenting of the strong will), did chalk in the driveway, walked a lot, and found various other projects around the house (including cleaning out her closet) to do.

Elsa does chalk
During the evening's last battle with her dad, I found myself hiding in the bathroom because I didn't want to get involved. Wish me luck as I brave the grocery store tomorrow and return to work virtually. Should be interesting with my social distancing shadow.

Elsa's mother hiding

No comments:

Post a Comment