Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Casual Day Every Day


Today my colleague and I set up our Google Classroom. I made two videos to send out to students today about how to use our classroom and to tell them we are still here and we miss them. It's weird. I also have about no idea what I am doing, but we are figuring it out. I now attend work functions in running clothes or pajamas with no make up, but hey school community...you get what you get.

Besides this riveting meeting that took far longer than the 3 minutes it looks like it took, not much went on here today. We did walk a few miles - bonus we saw some of Quinn's friends from school in their cars as we were walking. We read, had a fun delivery to the porch (more on this later), and played some hide and seek.

Tomorrow I have requested to Quinn that we watch The Price is Right because that is what snow days (now pandemic days) are made of in my opinion. She's resisting, but I'm getting my way on this one. She did get that strong willed personality from someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment