Tuesday, March 31, 2020

SAMANTHA?!?!


Today I thought to myself...I'm going to set Quinn up with a entertaining activity and I'm going to sit next to her and do my own work. That activity was dying Easter eggs. I bought many of Easter egg dye sets because I figured she would like it and we have nothing but time to dye Easter eggs as much as we want this year. Why I thought for 37 seconds she could do this independently is just beyond me. It's liquid. The shells crack. She's four. So we dyed some Easter eggs together instead.

I had a mental health team meeting today with our admin to go over some resources and ideas for our families. Then another meeting with my co-counselor following. Mostly to debrief on what just happened and what we needed to do. Quinn and I also made a video for one of my school's FlipGrid activities. The challenge was Karaoke/Dance Party. We went with Frozen for obvious reasons. You can see the ridiculousness below.


We finished out the day with 2 miles around the neighborhood. Quinn has reached her first 26 mile goal. She thinks she's ordering a bike. I mean she really went for it. Last week she told me she was getting Elsa's real powers, so I consider the bike a downgrade, but still a pretty big ask for walking around the neighborhood when there's really nothing else to do. Stay tuned on how that turns out.




No comments:

Post a Comment