Wednesday, July 1, 2015

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 weeks!

How big is the baby? A rutabaga! Or cauliflower! I was wondering what one does with a rutabaga, since I don't think I've ever had one. They don't seem to be too popular here in America, except with livestock, I did find out other countries like them. They are basically a big turnip

Maternity clothes? Mostly no, but sometimes yes. I still fit in my regular clothes, but I inherited some cute summery maternity clothes and purchased a few things weeks ago thinking I would really need them at this point, so sometimes I wear them. And like I said last week, I think they make you look more pregnant instead of that weird in between look.  

Sleep? It's been a little better. 

Symptoms? Heartburn, some round ligament pain, nothing to complain about :)

Best moment this week? Baby movement is on the rise which is fun and reassuring. 

Food cravings? Ok, so you might have read in my Staycation post yesterday about how we went to the drive in. Well, we stopped at Wegmans to get something to eat on the way there. I got a veggie sub for dinner. I swear to you this was one of the best things I have ever eaten. Or maybe I was starving after our adventures in Harper's Ferry that morning. I don't know. I've been thinking about that sandwich ever since.  

Food aversions? Not much right now.

Gender? It's a surprise! Matt and I both think it's a boy. I shared our Baby Hunch pool and we LOVE seeing your guesses! Submit one if you would like, just follow this link: http://www.babyhunch.com/poolpage.php?poolid=afff7a33bcd4c7d922db1523e31ba3e3

What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach and running (but really I wouldn't be running in this hotness).

What I'm looking forward to? Looking into room decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment