Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Love

Happy Friday! Summer is flying by. We are headed north tomorrow to visit Matt's family and enjoy some vacation time. Our last vacation as a party of two. Yikes. Enjoy your weekend! 

{ONE}

Serial. I'm a little late to the game on this one. During my long walks in the morning I have been listening to Serial, the podcast. I'm so glad I did. It's so good! The first season, which came out last fall, chronicles the case of Adnan Syed who was convicted of murdering his high school girlfriend. It's so interesting to theorize about with other listeners. I'm looking forward to season two!

{TWO}

Bloodline. Matt and I needed a new Netflix show since the conclusion of Mad Men. We tried out Rectify, but it wasn't for us. We landed on Bloodline, and I'm pretty into it. It's not Breaking Bad, but it's been good to watch.

{THREE}


Garden Peppers. We had our first big bunch of peppers this week. I tried growing banana and jalapeno peppers this summer and I'm excited about how many we've had. I made stuffed peppers for dinner one night. I have never had a jalapeno so spicy. Seriously. Still delicious!

{FOUR}

Back to Basics. Penn State announced they are going back to no name jerseys this season! Yay for tradition! WE ARE!

{FIVE}


Pregnancy Advice. I can't say I've had too many weird things said to me yet, but I have heard a lot about the advice given at 1 minute into this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment