Wednesday, July 15, 2015

27 Weeks

How far along? 27 weeks!

How big is the baby? A head of cauliflower. Other interesting facts...the baby can now open it's eyes and has a lot more brain activity. 

Maternity clothes? Same status. Yes and no. 

Sleep? Not the greatest.

Symptoms? Heartburn, and I also have these crazy big hiccups everyday, multiple times a day. This has been for months but I'm just thinking of it now. 

Best moment this week? Well, obviously, it was when I taught the baby the PSU alma mater and a few fight songs. Matt and I also did a little bit of shopping last weekend which was fun. Then just every day things like feeling the baby move a lot. Oh, and I also passed the glucose test!

Food cravings? Nothing serious. 

Food aversions? Not much right now.

Gender? Right now, I'm convinced the baby is actually a fire breathing dragon (all the heartburn!), but in reality...it's a surprise! I shared our Baby Hunch pool and we LOVE seeing your guesses! Submit one if you would like, just follow this link: http://www.babyhunch.com/poolpage.php?poolid=afff7a33bcd4c7d922db1523e31ba3e3

What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach, less trips to the bathroom (I now have think about how long I can wait before going to the bathroom, and have to plan for where I will be able to use one next). 

What I'm looking forward to? Our baby class tonight and our vacation next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment