Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Recipe of the Week!

Raspberry Chocolate Chip Popsicles
Oh my gosh you guys! Buy a popsicle mold now. I so totally wish I did years ago. I was feeling inspired and finally bought my Zoku Classic Mold last week. I love it. We are already on our second flavor. I only wish I could make more at one time, but it does take up valuable freezer real estate. I like to think these are relatively healthy when compared to either an after dinner treat like ice cream or store bought popsicles, but who really knows. They are good. The recipe made 6 popsicles, about 3 oz. each.

Ingredients:
1 cup plain greek yogurt
1/2 cup milk (any kind of milk would work)
1 tbsp honey
1 cup raspberries
handful of chocolate chips

Directions: 
Combine yogurt, milk, raspberries, and honey in a blender until thoroughly combined. Stir in chocolate chips by hand. Pour yogurt mixture into popsicle molds. Freeze for 8 hours. Try not to eat them all :)

Popsicle Eaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment