Wednesday, July 8, 2015

26 Weeks


How far along? 26 weeks!

How big is the baby? A scallion, naturally. Or a head of lettuce. Cause those are the same size. The baby is 1.5-2.5 pounds and about 14 inches.

Maternity clothes? Same status. Yes and no. I do spend most of my days pretty casual. And since it's summer most of my attire includes dresses, maternity stuff isn't a high need right now.

Sleep? I'm just facing the facts...my nights of good sleep are over. For a long time.

Symptoms? Heartburn.

Best moment this week? I wouldn't say there is a big moment that sticks out this week. For now I am just enjoying normal everyday things about being pregnant. I am happy to be able to feel the baby move more often. I have also been doing a lot more exercise which is great. Even though it's so hot (even in the very early morning), I keep telling myself it will be worth it.

Food cravings? I'm so excited! I have been wanting popsicles, but none at the grocery store are super appetizing because they are so artificial and are mostly kid friendly - however this makes them easy to resist. I finally bought myself popsicle molds yesterday and made my first popsicles. I can't wait to have one tonight! I will be posting about my adventures in popsicle-ing next week I hope.

Food aversions? Not much right now.

Gender? It's a surprise! Matt and I both think it's a boy, but girl hunches took their first ever lead this week! I shared our Baby Hunch pool and we LOVE seeing your guesses! Submit one if you would like, just follow this link: http://www.babyhunch.com/poolpage.php?poolid=afff7a33bcd4c7d922db1523e31ba3e3

What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach.

What I'm looking forward to? Doctor's appointment on Friday morning (where I get to do the glucose test), Matt and I also signed up to take a 'baby class' next Wednesday. I am sure both of these events will be no less than interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment