Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Sunday


Happy Easter! We had lots of excitement today and many wardrobe changes. It was different from all our other Easters because we weren't with family, we didn't go to church in person, or have the typical Easter dinner, but it was also very much the same. The bunny still came. We still had church. We still did an egg hunt. We visited family electronically. And I made a different dinner (pasta carbonara - a first for me to make).

It has been a fun "Spring Break" and a very nice reprieve from the virtual learning madness. I'm truly dreading the relentless zooms and emails that tomorrow will bring. I'm not even going to get into all the other parts that go into this madness. I'll save that post for another day.

Peeps
Mad Libs
Sandals on the wrong feet with socks...battle I decided not to fight.



Locked upstairs while I frantically hid eggs in the yard so she would think the Easter bunny did it last night. 

A good kind of zooommm


No comments:

Post a Comment