Tuesday, April 14, 2020

It's Snowing


We've been a bit loosey goosey with some rules and schedules that we usually cling to over here. We are trying to get back to them to help everyone around here. Today we were up and moving earlier and I made a better effort to get myself to bed earlier last night. Our morning was definitely more productive. I told Quinn there would be no morning TV until I started my meetings. She was pretty good about this and we got her reading done first thing followed by breakfast. I allowed her to have TV while I was in my smaller meeting, and then during our big staff meeting (pictured above) she did a cut and glue rhyming project I prepped for last week while I was on Spring Break. This week my school has started actual instruction - school counseling included, not just providing review resources.

We took a break and did some bike riding before lunch and then played a little before I had an afternoon of back to back meetings (more on these at a later time). These were very small and I couldn't have Quinn accidentally popping in, so she was with Matt for the duration of this. I could hear it was not going well for about the first half. The second half I heard nothing. I found them outside after I finished doing the most "dad in charge project" you could imagine. They shredded papers and they proceeded to pretend the shredded paper was snow because she is Elsa. At least he knew to take her outside. I decided to not get involved.



No comments:

Post a Comment