Monday, April 13, 2020

Teacher Workday

The Pandemic S'more
I love teacher workdays. I feel like I can get so many things done, get some type of handle on my professional life, and maybe get rid of the stacks I have neglected for weeks on my desk. Today was a teacher workday. I woke up not feeling great (just a bad headache) that lasted most of the day to varying degrees, and it was raining also to varying degrees most of the day. It wasn't a great day. I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing at any given moment, and I still have virtual stacks. l also have 5 zooms tomorrow.

The good news is the sun came out this afternoon and I took Quinn out on her bike and she did a mile around the block. I went on for a few more after I dropped her back at home with Matt. I felt moderately better after that. After dinner we put a Peep in the microwave and made a "Pandemic S'more." It was bite sized, made out of hopes and dreams, and random bottoms of bags in the pantry, but it worked out.


No comments:

Post a Comment