Thursday, April 23, 2020

Down the Tubes

Today was sprinkled with meetings. One for each of us. This morning we got out for two walks in between meetings before the rain came. I have also been stalking the mailman the past two days in order to avoid a trip to the post office, but I have failed. I ended up going this afternoon. They had plastic sheeting hanging from the ceiling in between me and the postal worker. I also wore a mask, opened the doors with a kleenex, and sanitized when I got back in my car.


We tried a new activity today, and Quinn was enjoying herself until I tried to show her an additional option. Then it went quickly downhill. Complete with storming out the front door. Then she realized it was raining and came to a halt. At this point she sat on the porch by herself pouting. I was glad for the peace, but Matt was worried about CPS coming. She did occasionally storm back through the house telling us how hurt our feelings should be that she had to do this. I really can't wait for the teen years. 

We finished off the evening with putting the Elsa dress in the washing machine. I prayed over it first. Don't worry, I'll live to see another day, it came out unscathed (tied in a pillowcase, delicates on cold - incase you even need to wash a princess dress). 


No comments:

Post a Comment