Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Keep Calm

Found some yard art on our walk. 
Today's weather was such an improvement from the last few days (it might have been a week, I really don't remember). We spent a lot of time outside today. Both of us did some academics this morning and then we were out the door for a very long walk. I am so impressed with Quinn. Today we walked 3.2 miles around new parts of our neighborhood (we have a HUGE neighborhood with lots of trails), and she hardly complains until the very end. I don't think this would have been the case at the beginning of March. She's a good walker now. And just a note that all 3.2 miles were in the Elsa uniform.


We came back and had our 'girls day lunch' on the couch and watched a Tivoed Price is Right and of course Quinn picked to watch an episode of Doc McStuffins. Matt had to go into his office today to trade out some of the boxes for the project he is working on. This afternoon we tackled washing the downstairs windows, which went about how you would think it would go with two people who have the same strong, Type A personality. We finished off with some Sidewalk Chalk in the driveway. I had to take a picture for a school video we are doing. And Quinn demanded outlines to color in.

The rain returns tomorrow I feel like I might need my own advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment