Monday, April 27, 2020

Another Monday

Looking at a dead crayfish with a kaleidoscope, naturally
I find Mondays to still be Mondays during all of this, except without the Sunday night dread. It takes a little bit longer for everyone to sit down and check the boxes. Thankfully Mondays have been a day without Zooms so far. Today was a bit of a rocky start...I didn't get up and go out for my miles like I planned. Quinn was being four. Matt was also pretending it was still the weekend. After we got over ourselves, we got a lot done before 11:00. The weather here recently has been Pittsburgh-esque. Gray, rainy, cold. It's not great for my motivation, but I'm happy it is still cooler before that Virginia heat and humidity comes to ruin all running motivation.

Already has that middle school attitude that "it's not cold and I don't need a coat."
After lunch Quinn wanted me to take her to see the painted rocks at Patriot and to ride her bike around the parking lot, so we went. I was also glad to see her wear something besides that Elsa dress. I had to document the occasion. It was so cold and windy when we were there, but after about 4:00 it was like a totally different day, sunny and no wind so I went back out for some solo miles when we got home. So all in all a typical day around here.



No comments:

Post a Comment